(1) Click HERE to open online giving in a new browser page.
(2) Click the button, "Continue To Online Giving."
(3) Fill out the necessary information, including which fund you are giving toward (general or building).
(4) You will receive an email receipt confirming your donation.
(5) If you create a City account, you have the option to track your giving online at any time. See below.
In order to set up a recurring donation, you will need to create/have an account with The City, a secure website for our church members.
(1) Click HERE to create a City account. (If you already have an account, skip to step 4.)
(2) Provide your name and email, then click "Only Send Invitation."
(3) Check your email and follow the link provided to officially create your City account. Please take a few minutes to fill out your personal profile.
(4) Once your profile is created, login to The City at any time by going to http://44life.onthecity.org
(5) When you enter The City with your username and password, look for the "Giving" button on the left-hand side of the homepage.
(6) Follow the simple process to set up your recurring donation, using either your debit card or bank account information.
(7) Please note you have the ability to designate different amounts toward various funds for a single, recurring donation. Simply click the "+ Add Split" button.
(8) Track your giving through The City at any time by navigating to the giving section and clicking on the "My Giving" tab at the top of the page.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions regarding Online Giving
Disclaimers: We are a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible. Note: the official name of CCC is "The Community Church at Celebration, Inc." You may see this name appear on end-of-year giving reports. CCC does not have access to your debit card or bank account information. If you have any questions about giving online, contact us at email@example.com